Attention Boise-based Idaho AGC Members:
As you know, construction has been directly impacted by the ongoing pandemic. For small businesses in Boise (those with less than 100 employees), the City of Boise just announced a new Small Business Grant Program that is another resource assistance fund for eligible businesses.
Funding for this program was made available by Governor Little’s Coronavirus Financial Advisory Committee, enabling cities and counties to provide aid within their community. The Grant Program launched today, September 16th at 8:00am. The guidelines to be eligible are as follows:
- Business Size: 100 employees or less
- Grant funds must cover expenses that:
- Are necessary expenditures due to the COVID-19 public health emergency
- Were not accounted for in the businesses’ operating budget approved as of March 17, 2020 (the date of enactment of the CARES Act)
- Were incurred beginning June 20, 2020 and end on December 30, 2020
- Eligible expenses not previously reimbursed by other federal, state, Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans or insurance programs
- Grant Amount: Eligible businesses/organizations may be awarded up to a maximum of $15,000 in grant funds.
- Businesses that have not received any form of assistance are eligible for up to $15,000.
- Businesses that have received federal, state, Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans or insurance programs will be eligible to receive up to $15,000 between all funding sources for eligible expenses that have not been previously reimbursed. Note: Previous funds received from federal, state, PPP loans, or insurance programs will be deducted from the total of $15,000.
If you have any questions, please contact the City of Boise directly at: email@example.com