The Idaho Associated General Contractors is a full-service, member driven trade association representing the full range of commercial construction in Idaho, spanning to every corner of the state.
Idaho AGC Membership benefits include:
- The state’s only statewide online plan room and network of physical plan rooms
- Innovative and competitively priced health plan
- Affordable retirement alternatives
- Multiple networking events aimed at strengthening relationships within the industry
- Lobbying on the local, state, and federal levels
- Safety and environmental training programs
- Special discounts on multiple services including cell phones, shipping and the purchase of supplies and new vehicles from nationally recognized leaders and a well-developed network of local suppliers
The Idaho AGC is governed by a Board of Directors including a five-member Executive Committee and representatives from General Contractors, Specialty Contractors and Supplier/Associate members. Much of the day-to-day functions of the Idaho AGC are carried out by committees made up of members from all membership classifications including the Highway, Building and Legislative committees.
The Idaho AGC supports an active chapter of the Construction Leadership Council and student chapters at Boise State University and Brigham Young University-Idaho. The Idaho AGC operates the Idaho AGC Education Foundation and Idaho AGC Health Trusts. In addition, it participates in the Northwest AGC Retirement Plan, Idaho Transportation Coalition, Idaho Association of Commerce and Industry, and multiple other coalitions.
Find past and current officers and directors.
Contact Idaho AGC staff members.
Learn more about the various Idaho AGC committees.
Get to know the Idaho AGC and why we do what we do.
Visit agc.org to learn more about the national organization.
Find out what is going on with the Idaho AGC.
Discover how the Idaho AGC supports the future of the construction industry in our state.