The leading Safety and Health Training Event for the education of the Northwest’s frontline workers, supervisors and managers of all levels.
• Learn methods to reduce hazards that can cause workplace fatalities, injuries and illnesses.
• Covers construction, general industry, and mine safety and health.
• NEW THIS YEAR: A 24-hour 11-module Safety & Health Management Track offered over the entire event. You can sign up for one or more of the modules or complete the entire 11 modules for a certificate in Safety and Health Management. This session will also qualify for 24 of the required 30 hours required to take the STS exams.
• RETURNING THIS YEAR: The Opening Ceremony and Session – 8:00-11:30, January 26; Lunch with OSHA, 11:30 am -1 pm, January 26; and the Vendor Trade show January 26-27; Prize Drawings – Noon January 27.
• Parking will be limited this year to only a portion of the lot across the street plus limited site parking. Watch for signs and carpool when possible. The ValleyRide bus service is available using Route 17 or 2.