Each year the AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs. The application opened July 1, 2016 and closes November 1, 2016.
Over $10 million in scholarships have been awarded to more than 4,000 students attending colleges and universities across the country. Through endowments made by AGC members and supporters, as well as AGC Chapters, the Education and Research Foundation awards over 100 scholarships each year to students dedicated to pursuing a career in the construction industry.
As a faculty member and AGC liaison at your University here are a few ways you can help spread the word:
- Print and hang scholarship flyer (attached)
- Post on a student or faculty listserve
- Email students directly
- Post on social media
- Forward to university scholarship staff
- Add to university website
- Mention the scholarship during a lecture or Chapter meeting
- Forward this email to other faculty members in your department
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our other programs
View the Education and Research Foundation Scholarship FLYER HERE.