Healthy Employees – Healthy Business
Operating a successful construction business requires the right resources to get the job done. This means healthy, able employees who come to work ready to work. With Idaho AGC Health Plans, you have an effective, affordable resource for providing comprehensive health benefits for your workers. The Idaho AGC Advantage gives your business affordable access to cost effective medical, with optional dental, optional vision, life and short term disability benefits for employees and their families. With a variety of plans to choose from, your business can enjoy highly competitive medical plan rates that keep employees healthy and productive. Coupled with dental and vision benefits, Idaho AGC gives you the resources your business needs to succeed.
Contact the Idaho AGC Health Plan at - (208) 344-9755.
“Health benefits designed for AGC member businesses”
The Idaho AGC Health Plan offers:
- Competitive, affordable rates
- Broad provider choice through Blue Cross of Idaho’s networks of participating doctors
- Comprehensive optional dental plans through Delta Dental
- Vision benefits optional through VSP
- Underwritten financially by stable carriers Blue Cross of Idaho and MetLife Assurance Company
- Responsive customer service and administration by Idaho AGC COBRA Administration
- HIPAA Compliant
- Hour bank option available
- Preventative Care Benefits
- Rx1—$7 generic, 30% brand formulary, 50% nonformulary with $5,000 out-of-pocket limit $1,000 Deductible Plan — Blue Cross of Idaho
- Rx2—$250 deductible on forumulary and non-formulary brand name – $10 generic, $30 brand forumulary, $50 non-forumulary.
If you are interested in a quote contact Sue Fudge, Idaho AGC Health Plan Director at (208) 344-9755.